Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mini Super Pocket Bikes Mini Pocket Rockets Is A Rip Off, Should I File A Report With The Better Business Bureau?

Mini Pocket Rockets is a Rip Off, Should I file a Report With The Better Business Bureau? - mini super pocket bikes

Mini Pocket Rockets Accessories Online Inc. www.minipocketrockets.com

I bought an X7 4-Stroke Super Pocket Bike and Helmet Mini Pocket Rockets Accessories Online Inc., 5 December 2006. I have the bike on the Fed-Ex, 12 December 2006. The X7 Super Pocket Bike came with fuses and the battery was dead. He called and asked me to send you another battery, the fuse was not that important to me than the bike. I bought the backup of an online company that immediately comes. A person who said of Mini Pocket Rockets, he gave me a stack immediately. I waited a week and made the acquaintance of the battery. I called and told me the same thing. At that time I was very angry and tried to e-mail because I did not receive a call,like all my calls went to voicemail.
If this sounds familiar. Present a report http://www.ripoffreport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Opal ring birthday. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree